The product may have a manufacturing defect that can cause a fire.
RONA Inc. and Health Canada have received one reported incident where flames were seen at the temperature control panel upon ignition. There have been no reported injuries.
For more info please see BBQ Recall.
Tagsburn permit business owners candles carbon monoxide alarm children chimney christmas lights christmas tree college community contest cooking deputy chief deputy fire chief electrical employment fire fire code firefighters fire safety fire safety education Flood halloween safety holiday safety home escape plan job lighters long point regional conservation authority matches Norfolk County ontario fire code Ontario Fire Marshal Renton retirement homes retrofit smoke alarm smoking space heaters sprinkler structure structure fire student training officer university watershed